Important: If you subscribed in Google Play or in the Apple Store, please scroll down this page and find the respective instruction on how to cancel the subscription on your platform.
1. Log in to your UG account on the website
2. Click Subscriptions
3. Choose the subscription you want to manage (Pro or Courses), then click "Details."
4. Click on Manage
5. Select "Turn off auto-renewal" or "Cancel trial and benefits," depending on your plan.
6. Confirm your decision by clicking the respective button.
7. Submit your feedback
8. Done. You can download your cancellation confirmation email here
If you're using a free account, you won't find active subscriptions in the "Subscription" section in the side menu. In this case, go to Settings → Logout → Log in to the right Pro/Courses account.
To access your subscription, use the desktop website version. Your subscription won't be displayed on the mobile version of the website.
If you started your Pro subscription via the mobile app:
iPad/iPhone: Follow the official Apple article to cancel.
Android device: Follow the official Google Play article to cancel.
HUAWEI device (AppGallery store): Follow the official AppGallery article to cancel.