The steps you take to cancel auto-renew for your subscription depend on the platform you used to subscribe: our website, iOS, Android, or HUAWEI app.
Important: If you subscribed in Google Play or in the Apple Store, please scroll down this page and find the respective instruction on how to cancel the subscription on your platform.
1. Log in to your UG account on the website
2. Click Subscriptions
3. Choose the subscription you want to manage (Pro or Courses) and click "Details."
4. Click on "Manage"
5. Select "Turn off auto-renewal" or "Cancel trial and benefits," depending on your plan.
6. Confirm your choice by clicking the respective button.
7. Submit your feedback
8. Done. You can download your cancellation confirmation email here
If you're using a free account, you won't find active subscriptions in the "Subscription" section in the side menu. In this case, go to Settings → Logout → Log in to the right Pro/Courses account.
To access your subscription, use the desktop website version. Your subscription won't be displayed on the mobile version of the website.
Developers are technically unable to cancel Apple iTunes subscriptions. Use this official Apple article to cancel. Ensure you're logged in with the correct Apple ID.
Since Android payments are handled by Google Play, send a cancellation request directly to Google Support. Use this article to guide you through the process. Ensure you're logged in with the Google Play account used for the subscription.
HUAWEI Device (AppGallery Store)
If you started your subscription on a HUAWEI device (AppGallery store), follow the provided steps to cancel.